Sunday, May 18, 2008

I LOVE my job!

As a way to help fund our educational pursuits, I recently took a part-time nanny job. I use the term "job" loosely...I went to work on Friday, and someone actually paid me to spend the day at the beach with my new 6 year old friend, Lanie. I have been offered the job full-time over the summer, and I have to be honest, despite the fact that I will have a new shiny degree that I should probably take out for a spin on the job market, I am actually considering putting off the office for a couple more months in favor of a summer spent at the beach. Can you blame me??





2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hi there--you sure took good advantage of warm sunny weather! Good for you and what a sweet face and smile Lanie has!

Loved the mother's day card--ta ta-P

Moriah said...

Alissa...you have a blog! It is so good to see you guys (in the virtual world, sadly not the real one). Hopefully you two will be in Seattle when I move back, and not off who knows where. It would be great to catch up!