Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ALMOST!

After a brief bathroom remodel hiatus for the holidays - we are back in business and are FINALLY starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel - I have to look back and laugh at my original post stating with sincere naivete that the project would be close to complete in one week - NOW I think that I can finally say the bathroom will be 99% complete by the weekend and "Steve the Project Elk" will be moving to the backyard - anyone want to come help us with landscaping??




Toilet is working!



Cameron demonstrating how to use the "leg shaving bench" ~




I thought the shelf was for shampoo and conditioner - apparently Cameron had something different in mind.

1 comment:

CB Miller said...

GORGEOUS! These pics and your hard work is inspiring me to take a shower and get out of my pjs (my preferred ensemble while on maternity leave ;-).