Wednesday, December 3, 2008

DAY ONE: DEMO

The remodel adventure began with removing the mirror and vanity which truly gave us a direction for the project. After a brief set back of having the water off for the night, the progress has been steady with very few surprises (luckily). Cameron and Bob have decided that the previous remodelers must have been a couple of drunk monkeys...they are hoping to do a better job so my job is to keep them sober! I think the photos pretty much speak for themselves and at this point in the time the old bathroom looks pretty good in comparison.


Taking the toilet to the front yard...let me tell you it looks great in the middle of the driveway next to "Bev the Chev" our '88 powder blue S-10 pickup...







Studs without Walls - come on, I couldn't help myself!



Steve - still hangin' in there!





No comments: