Tuesday, June 24, 2008

GRADUATION!

It is official - I have taken my last test, written my last paper, and attended my last lecture and am now the proud "owner" of a Master's Degree in Public Administration! I was so honored to have many family and friends come to Seattle to help me celebrate. We had a wonderful weekend which included a lovely dinner on the deck at the Pink Door, Cameron's grandparent's 60th wedding celebration, the Evans School Commencement and Convocation, a BBQ at our house, and Father's Day brunch on the waterfront.

Don't be fooled by Cameron's hand placement - we are NOT expecting!


My Mom, Grandma Lillian, and Uncle Paul

John and Priscilla




The Boys

1 comment:

Robin said...

Alyssa! Congratulations on your graduation! Welcome to the world of Second Degree holders--it gets better from here! I hope to chat with you soon. As you know, we've been a little busy, but we'll get caught up soon! love, RDL